If you need a Standard Visitor visa, you must make an appointment at a visa application center. You can call us at +8801315403803 (WhatsApp)
Three months to your trip is the earliest you can apply.
You must be eligible and limited.
You might not need Tourist Visa Checklist for UK, depending on your nationality. Before applying, you can determine whether you need a visa.
Contact For UK Visit Visa Requirements:
Our office Address:
Plot 126 (ROSE PALACE),
Road 108, Shikhder Real Estate,
Western Dhanmondi Dhaka 1209.
Category of application:- Duration:- Passport Number:- Color Coding:- Passport Photograph
This checklist is for you to identify which documents you are submitting with your application. It is not a list of documents which you must provide but rather an indication of the types of documents that are commonly submitted. Further guidance is available at www.gov.uk/ukvi Please complete and bring this document to your appointment.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
- Valid passport or travel document
- Number of passports submitted ……………………………………………………………………………………..
- One recent photograph as per UKVI guidelines required only for applicants exempt from giving biometrics.
- Evidence of your permission to be in the country where you are applying, if you are not a national of that country
- Evidence of your sponsor’s leave to remain in the UK if you are applying as their dependent.
PURPOSE OF APPLICATION (INCLUDING ANY RELATED ARRANGEMENTS)
- Evidence of arrangements made. Such as: tour details/flight details/letter of invitation/evidence of sponsors immigration status in the UK
EVIDENCE OF CURRENT EMPLOYMENT (OR STUDIES)
- Evidence of the employment and all income stated on application form. Such as: letter from employer / pay slips / tax returns / business registration documents / business bank account statements
- Evidence of being in education (where applicable):
- Evidence of qualifications obtained
- Evidence of the monthly income stated on application form. Such as: Bank statements / bank books / bank letter / balance certificate / tax returns / crop receipts /
- Evidence of ability to meet costs of trip, as stated on application form. Such as: The bank statements of the person paying for the trip.
- Evidence of assets like property or land. Such as: Property deed / mortgage statements / tenancy agreements / accountant’s letters / land registration documents
- Evidence of UK accommodation and travel details such as: hotel booking confirmation / travel booking confirmation / travel agent confirmation /sponsor accommodation details
- Evidence of your marital status, such as: marriage certificate / civil partnership certificate /divorce certificate / death certificate
- Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel
- Any other documentation. Such as: evidence of any correspondence/TB Certificate.
- I confirm that I have read the guidance and there are no other documents to submit. For documents which are not in English, I have provided a certified translation.
- I understand that a decision may be made on my application based on these documents only.
- If I have paid the fee for a long term visa, I am aware that the decision on the length of the visa granted will be made by the visa officer. If the long term visa is not granted then the difference or the fee will not be refunded.
Applicant’s Name………………………………………………… Applicant’s Signature……………………………………… For Official Use Only
Date: __________________Submission Officer’s Name: _______________________ Signature: _______________
Fees of Tourist Visa Checklist for UK
If you visit the UK frequently, you may want to consider applying for a lengthy Standard Visitor visa.
|Fee||Maximum length of stay|
|Standard Visitor visa||£100||6 months|
|Standard Visitor visa for medical reasons||£200||11 months|
|Standard Visitor visa for academics||£200||12 months|
|2 year long-term Standard Visitor visa||£376||6 months per visit|
|5 year long-term Standard Visitor visa||£670||6 months per visit|
|10 year long-term Standard Visitor visa||£837||6 months per visit|
Regular Visitor Visas for the Long Term
If you visit the UK a lot of time, you may decide to apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa. It is valid for 2, 5, or 10 years. You can spend most of six months there per visit.
Suppose you are applying as a minor. Your long-term Standard Visitor visa will only be good for up to six months after you turn 18. You do not qualify for a charge refund of any kind.
The UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) thinks you won’t be eligible for the length of the visa you filed for. You can be given a shorter visa than you asked for.
If you receive a shorter visa, there will be no refunds of your application money. You also get refunds after the visa application rejection.
Your travel history reveals that you have lived in the UK for lengthy periods. Sometimes it can stop your visa processing application.
You will require documentation and information to apply for:
They need a passport or other travel document that is valid for the duration of their stay in the UK. For a standard visiting visa, you need a blank page in your passport.
The following details must be included in your online application:
- The dates you intend to visit the United Kingdom
- Where will you be staying while there?
- How much do you expect that your vacation will cost you overall?
- your present address and the duration of your stay there
- Your parents’ names and dates of birth (if known)
- How much money do you make (if you have an income)
- Specifics of any offenses you have done in the criminal, civil, or immigration fields
Depending on the details of your situation, you might also have to provide the following:
- Information about your travels during the last ten years
- Your employer’s name, address, and contact information
- the name, birthdate, and passport number of your companion
- The name and address of the person who is funding your vacation
- The full name, address, and passport number of any UK-based relatives you have.
- If you’re staying longer than six months, you’ll need a certificate of (TB) test results.
If you’re traveling to the UK, you must present the following supplementary documents:
- to study
- as an academic
- for medical reasons
Non-English or Welsh documents need verified translations.
submitting your documents and establishing your identification
At a visa application center, you must make an appointment. It is part of your online application. Since the visa application center can be in another nation. So give yourself extra time to get to your appointment. You may call our application center phone number at +8801315403803 (WhatsApp).
During your appointment, you must:
- Using your passport or other travel authorization, establish your identification.
- Having your biometric data, such as your fingerprints and a photo, taken.
- Submit the necessary proof that qualifies you for a Standard Visitor visa.
The visa application center may keep your passport and accompanying documents.
The time required to reach a decision
Authority takes a decision on your visa within 3 weeks of your online application,
identification verification, and submission of your supporting papers.
Depending on the nation you’re in, you might check to see whether you can get your visa decision sooner.
You’ll receive a letter or email with the outcome of your application. It will be clear from this what you need to do next.
Get a Standard study visit visa for the United Kingdom.
Up to six months you can spend visiting the UK to:
- Studies at a recognized institution (this includes English language courses)
- Conduct a brief study that is pertinent to your course abroad.
- If you’re a student, take an optional supplemental course called an “elective.”
- Nursing, midwifery, dentistry, veterinary medicine, and other health professions
- Take an admission exam, retake a course module or exam, or complete a Ph.D. oral examination (a viva)
- If you’re a recent graduate of a medical, dentistry, or nursing school,
consider participating in an unpaid clinical attachment.
Either the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test
or the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
Get a Standard visit visa for the United Kingdom for Visiting as an academic
If you are a student from an international university, you may:
- Take part in formal exchange agreements with counterparts in the UK.
- When on sabbatical, conduct independent research
Senior medical professionals and dentists may also:
- Participation in research
- (Providing it’s not a permanent teaching position) Teach
- To engage in clinical practice (as long as it’s temporary)
Get a Standard visit visa for the United Kingdom to receive medical attention.
Up to six months you can spend visiting the UK to:
- Receive individualized care in a hospital or other medical facility.
- Receive treatment in a hospital run by the NHS as long as your government is covering the cost. It is part of a mutual healthcare agreement.
- Be evaluated to determine your appropriateness as a donor match before donating an organ to a member of your close friend.
If you are seeking private medical care:
To prove that you:
- Own a medical condition that requires individualized care in the UK
- Have scheduled consultations or treatments
- Own the necessary funds or resources to pay for your therapy.
- Upon completion of your treatment or when your visa expires, you will leave the UK.
- Even if you have an infectious disease like leprosy, you pose no threat to the public’s health.
documents that you must submit
- You’ll need a note from a physician or consultant attesting that:
- The ailment you have necessitates medical advice or treatment.
- Where you will get the consultation and treatment. Its expected cost, and its anticipated length
There is https://www.myairticket.co/. You can get a Tourist Visa For UK by visiting our office. You may call our phone number at +8801315403803 (WhatsApp). We also provide Tourist Visa Checklist for UK. | UK Visit Visa Requirements | UK CHECKLIST