What is a work visa for Malaysia?
A work visa is a document that lets people from other countries work in Malaysia for a certain amount of time. All foreigners who want to work in Malaysia must first get a Malaysia work permit Visa for Bangladeshi.
For a candidate to be eligible for a work visa in Malaysia, he or she must meet the following:
- The person applying needs to have a valid passport.
- At least 18 months must left on the passport’s end date.
- A foreigner who wants to work in the country must be at least 27 years old.
Types of Work Visas for Malaysia
Malaysian work visas vary by job and skills. Here is what their names are:
- Employment Pass: This is a permit for workers who have certain skills. It is usually given to people in technical or managerial jobs in Malaysia.
- Temporary Employment Pass: This pass is given to foreigners who work for less than two years or make less than RM 5,000 per month.
- Professional Visit Pass: It is given to people who are still working for their company in their home country. But need to go to Malaysia Visa for work for up to 6 months.
|Fee/charges||Regular Visa (sticker)||eVISA|
|Processing Fee||BDT 2,500.00||BDT 2,500.00|
|Visa Fee*||BDT 600.00||BDT 600.00|
|Bank Transaction Charge||BDT 30.00||BDT 262.50|
|Total||BDT 3,130.00||BDT 3,362.50|
|Payment Mode||Pay Order||Credit Card (online payment)|
The cost of a visa for people with a Bangladesh passport is BDT 600. The visa fee may be different for people from different countries.
What you need to get a work visa for Malaysia
- Passport must be valid.
- Application form filled out.
- Education certificate copies.
- Recommendations from past employers.
- There are two new color photos.
- A detailed description of the kind of work the applicant plans to do in Malaysia.
- Letter from the company about a job.
The Application Procedure
Follow the steps for applying in Malaysia, which listed below:
- Before applying for the permit, the applicant must get a letter of job offer from the company that is paying for it.
- Then, fill out the online application form and upload all the documents that needed.
- You can pay online.
- Once your application has filled out, you can check on it online.
- Now all you have to do is wait for your visa.
Most work permits in Malaysia are good for between 6 months and 5 years. But it could be different from the Employment term and depends on many other things.
For help with a visa, call or use WhatsApp:
FAQs about Malaysia Work Permit Visa from Bangladesh
How long does it take for a Bangladeshi visa to Malaysia to be processed?
Between 48 and 72 hours If you fill out the application, your visa will processed in 48 to 72 hours. If you apply by hand, the office that gets your application will decide how long it will take to process. Visas for Malaysia usually take seven to eight working days to get.
Is it easy to get a Malaysia visa from Bangladesh?
Easy steps can be taken to get an eNTRI visa from Malaysia. Online, you can quickly and easily fill out eNTRI. People who want to apply must give information about themselves and their passports. Most applications for eNTRI processed and approved within 5 to 10 business days. After it is given, the visa is good for three months.
Which is the best travel agency for a Malaysia tourist visa?
(www.myairticket.co) is a reputable travel agency for applying for Malaysian tourist visas from Bangladesh. Call this number (01516-338033) if you would like to contact them now.