Bangladeshi people who want to visit Malaysia need a visa. The visa can fall under many different categories, such as:
At the Malaysian Embassy, people can apply to get short-term or long-term visas. They need to submit supporting documents for visas.
If you want to travel from Bangladesh to Malaysia, make sure you know the most up-to-date rules about visas. The rules for visas often change overnight.
Malaysian officials offer visas for foreigners planning to go to Malaysia from Bangladesh. There are various sorts of visas available for them.
You must make sure that you apply for the right visa for your intended purpose of travel to Malaysia.
Contact for Malaysia Visa Processing
Whom to talk to about purchasing a Malaysia tourist visa for Bangladeshi? Contact this number for visa information.
The requirements of a Malaysia tourist visa for Bangladeshi.
A Malaysia tourist visa is an official document or stamp. It allows someone to travel and enjoy themselves while they are abroad.
There is some important information you should know.
1. Passport: A genuine passport has at least two blank pages and a validity date. The validity date is at least six months after the desired date of departure.
- A copy of any before issued passports and visas.
- Affix all your previous passports (if any).
- At the time of visa refusal, you need the country’s actual letter.
2. Photograph: You need to submit two recently taken 3.5 x 4.5 mm passport-size pictures. The photo should be with a white background and shot with the candidate facing front.
3. Letter of Coverage for Malaysia:
A letter from the applicant describing financial arrangements for the entire trip, including
- Biographical information
- The reason for the visit
- Who will be responsible for the total costs of the trip
- Other pertinent information.
The visa officer at the Malaysia tourist Visa High Commission in Dhaka should receive a copy of the letter. The subject line must include the Visa category.
4. Forwarding Letter: A NOC/LOI letter from the employer’s office indicating the
- applicant’s name
- passport number
- Purpose of applicant
- allocated roles during the visit
- Contact details and other relevant information.
5. Detailed Tour Plan:
Applications must provide a complete itinerary. How long he or she will remain, where they are going, and other details.
6. Office I.D. Card
Submit visitor’s and office ID copies. (3 copies).
7. Business Memorandum:
If the applicant is the owner/managing director of the firm or hired as one of the company’s directors.
Then the applicant needs a clear scanned copy of the company memorandum.
8. Bank Account Statements:
The applicant must provide a copy of their most recent 6 month personal bank statement. Along with an authorized bank stamp and signature, he or she must also state the bank’s name and phone number.
9. Certificate of Personal ITR:
The applicant must produce a copy of their past three years’ worth of tax returns.
10. Bank Records for the Company:
The sponsoring party’s bank statements list the bank’s name and phone number. It has been for the past six months, together with an authorized bank stamp and signature.
(If the company sponsors the trip).
11. ITR Certificate for the Company:
The applicant must produce a copy of the income tax report.
The report of the employer’s latest three years’ worth of income tax returns.
Legal authorities must legalize the license (If the company sponsors the trip).
12. Itinerary for an airline ticket:
An itinerary for the applicant’s flight that shows when they leave and when they arrive.
13. Booking a hotel:
A schedule for the reserved accommodations for the applicant. According to the itinerary of the trip, he or she must mention the hotel or resort.
Different types of visas are available to Bangladeshi nationals.
- Single-Entry Malaysia Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
- Multiple-Entry Visit Visa for Bangladesh
Single-Entry Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
The most common type of tourist visa for Malaysia is the basic single entry eVisa. It’s valid for 30 days only.
Citizens of Bangladesh may only apply for Single Entry Visa (SEV).
Multiple-Entry Visit Visa for Bangladesh
A Malaysian visa is valid for three to twelve months. The count started from the date of issuance, the multiple-entry.
This sort of Malaysian visa allows for several trips of up to 30 days each. But extensions are not permitted.
What is the application process for the visa?
According to current regulations,
The applicant must provide the following to get a visa for Bangladesh:
- Original passport with a least validity of 6 (six) months.
- You must complete and submit the online application. Form for a Bangladesh Machine Readable Visa (MRV) at https://www.visa.gov.bd. The applicant would print out the completed application. It includes their enrolled number on it. Send or submit them to the Bangladesh High Commission in Kuala Lumpur. (If any of your information is missing. It will be an incomplete application.)
- Paying the correct amount of visa fees is necessary through May Bank. Please pay your visa fee at any May Bank location in Malaysia. Pay the fee in the name of the “Bangladesh High Commission, Kuala Lumpur.” Please consult the list below for the visa fee rate.
- Two most recent images (size: 45 mm wide X 35 mm high or close to this).
- Depending on the goal of the visit, relevant supporting documents
How to apply for a Malaysia tourist visa for Bangladeshi people?
Travel schedule, confirmation of your airline and hotel reservations and a letter inviting you.
- Application submitted online and printed out from www.visa.gov.bd
[Please mention payment information and upload your photo online.]
Everything must match the information on the passport.
- Both the genuine passport and a copy of it.
- Three copies of photo 03. Blue background
- Payment Receipt
(Please only bring the May Bank counter deposit yellow receipt; bank checks, demand drafts, online transfers, and ATM transfers are not accepted.)
- The single entry fee is RM156 Malaysian Ringgits for Malaysian citizens.
The account name is “Bangladesh High Commission.”
Account number: 564427102268
Bank’s name: May Bank
- Invitational Letter
You must have an invitation letter from Bangladesh.
(along with a passport copy and the mobile number of a citizen of Bangladesh) to apply for a tourist visa.
Any resident of Bangladesh who is also a citizen of another nation may invite you. It is necessary to send out invitation letters to the
Bangladesh High Commission’s Visa Section
at No. 5 (Lots 9 & 10), Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra, WP, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
You must supply copies of your airline and hotel if you don’t have an invitation letter.
- Worker Letter
If you are an employee, please include a letter confirming your employment. Also, recommend your employer along with your application. And also states that you must have a tourist visa.
Bangladesh High Commission
Address the letter to the following:
“Applicant Bank Statement” and “Visa Section, Bangladesh High Commission.”
Can I get a Malaysia tourist visa online?
The Malaysian government has taken incredible steps. The steps are to make it easier and more frequent for Bangladeshis.
- UK students
to visit Malaysia.
Malaysian entry checkpoints must require what documents?
When entering Malaysia, you showed the following documents at entrance checkpoints:
- A passport must be valid for at least six months.
- A copy of your eVISA printout.
- Enough amount of money (cash, traveler’s checks, debit or credit cards, etc.) to meet your expenses while visiting Malaysia.
- Confirmed return of the airline ticket.
- Evidence of accommodation
You can at least avoid the difficulties associated with Malaysian visas.
You will follow the advice in today’s “We will help to provide a Malaysia tourist visa for Bangladeshi people” article.
We wish you a pleasant journey to Malaysia. Another piece of advice is to check and make better decisions while getting a visa, though. If not, there is a possibility of falling for a trick.